25 Jan 2013

Seedy Saturday!

Linda Crago of Tree and Twig Farm asked me to give a short presentation at this year's Niagara Seedy Saturday.  I avoid public speaking when I can, but I couldn't pass up a great opportunity!  And to be honest, it always surprises me when people are interested in what I am passionate about!  I mean, I get excited about farming on a small-scale, but will other people get excited?

Here is the link for the list of speakers
http://treeandtwigheirlooms.blogspot.ca/2013/01/niagara-seedy-saturday-2013.html

I hope to see you all there!  Feel free to come up and introduce yourself... I will also have a table selling some t-shirts, patches, seeds (at PWYC), cards and be available to chat with if anyone's interested.  I love talking about anything to do with food really... recipes, grocery stores, local, sustainable food systems, food security..... and cycling.  So come out to Seedy Saturday and show your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment